Sprout Creative is seeking an experienced Account Manager to join our growing team. This position will serve as a primary point of contact for clients and prospects. You will positively represent and promote Sprout by adding extreme value to clients with unique solutions. No two days are the same!
What We’re Looking For:
- Knowledge of strategic and tactical communications components including social media channels and content development, media relations, thought leadership, internal communications, and grassroot initiatives
- Informed on industry best practices
- Flexible to work with diverse personalities and groups of clients
- Patience and wisdom are valued
- Amazing ability to connect with others in a short period of time, realizing that relationships matter
Approach each project with an open mind (we don’t know what we don’t know until we listen to the client)
- History of solid relationships with clients
- Service-oriented toward clients and internal team
- Independent self-starter able to work with authority and confidence to move projects forward
- Good written, verbal, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to set and meet deadlines
- Leadership and organization skills
- Friendly and outgoing personality
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Communications, or related field, relevant experience may be substituted for the degree requirement
- Industry Experience (at least 3 years) in an internal marketing department of a larger organization or at an ad agency/marketing firm
- Solid background in client relation strategies and implementation
- Experience in traditional advertising, direct marketing, broadcasting, or similar media environments is a plus
- An agency background is highly preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to develop and foster positive relationships with coworkers, clients, and vendors
This position can and will be customized for the individual who matches our culture and team needs. Each account manager works closely with assigned clients, and sees their projects through from concept to billing.
- Oasis Health Services
- Health Insurance Reimbursement
- 401k Fidelity; 100% of the first 3% and 50% of the next 2%
- Open PTO
- Remote work options
- Company-provided Life Insurance, STD & Vision
Our approach is simple:
- Do the right thing.
- Do great work for great clients.
- Develop a team to do those things really well.
In short, we strive to be good people, doing great work, for great clients each and every day.
If interested, complete our online application.